Friday, February 14, 2014

Dumped, Unceremoniously

Dear Santa,
My name is Lady.  I am writing to you from some place which has strange trees that look like bad hairdos on top of big sticks.  I used to live in some place where the trees looked like trees until I was thrown into this rolling thing for a very long time and finally ended up here.  Anyhow, I digress.

My people did something horrible to me today.   They dumped me at a place that smelled just like the doggy pound.  I know that I stole all those treats off the counter a night or two ago, but I can't help it.  I was just designed to be bad sometimes, being a puppy and all you know.   Anyhow, I digress.

My people left me at the place that smelled like the doggy pound forever and ever.  I think they finally came to get me, but I was so traumatized, I don't remember if they picked me up one minute before the end of eternity or two minutes before.   By the time they rolled into our driveway between the strange trees, I didn't even recognize my former home.   I collapsed in bed with not a single emotion left:


I hope that you can talk some sense into my people.  They call the place that smells like the doggy pound "Doggie Daycare" but I know better.   When they look at me, they also keep using words I don't understand... like "Drama Queen" or something like that.  


I am confused.  I am mostly a good girl.  Can you help me? May I please have people for Christmas who never leave me (like -- never, ever) and give me 27.6 pounds of dog treats every day to go with my 43.4 cups of dog food?

Thank you Santa.  I know you are a nice guy and can hear my pain and consider my plea.

Sincerely,
Lady Wilson, The Abandoned

No comments:

Post a Comment