Friday, February 14, 2014

Dumped, The Solution

Dear Santa,
I heard a rumor that the Drama Queen (Lady) has been writing feverishly to you, attempting to rectify what is in fact, a very cushy situation for her, oversized and asymmetric furry ball of misdirected energy that she can be.

I hope you will consider telling her to stop whining and take charge of her own life.   When my people (who, by the way, are very nice...  thank you for sending me to them twelve years ago) dump me unceremoniously, I just take charge of the situation.  For example, when they decide to go off to one of their social things and flagrantly leave me in the car for hours on end, I am not a victim to the situation.  When I'm tired of waiting, I simply move on:


It's a little hard to drive, with all this fur between my toes and lacking an opposable thumb, but I've had years of practice to perfect my technique, and I always make sure that I'm back before they notice that either the car or I have gone.   Thank you so much for all the brain cells required to perform this little trick.

Maybe, next Christmas, you can give some more (brain cells) to Drama Queen. I think she really needs them.

Sincerely,
Belle, The Empowered



No comments:

Post a Comment