Thursday, November 29, 2018

Nov. 29, 2018: Leaving Seattle



Navigating SeaTac airport for a 2:15 p.m. international flight was almost pleasant, something I never say about my home airport which seems to thrive on pushing the lesser beings on the planet like myself into one mind boggling, super size line at a single checkpoint that winds its way through the airport like a bowl of increasingly frustrated spaghetti.  All while the special people in the world (who pay their monthly fees to be special people) move quickly through one of the four remaining and largely empty security checkpoints. 

But, I digress.   Seattle from the air looks beautiful today, but the photo looks like it has been edited.  If you look closely, there is no traffic jam on I-90 -- a clear indication that someone has tampered with this photo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment