Saturday, March 8, 2014

What will the Babies look like?

What Will they look like?

I confess.  I have had this thought more than once at a wedding.   Watching a couple in love take vows to commit the rest of their lives to each other, in front of God, family, and friends... should generate warm thoughts and fuzzy well wishes.   Instead, in the middle of the ceremony, my ever wandering mind will do exactly that... wander.   And, when the couple isn't quite as well matched in looks as the ideals of Bride Magazine would dictate, I find myself imagining the many different configurations the future babies may take.  

I had this same thought when I caught my cat Faith on the recliner the other day:


Faith is a mix of Maine Coon and Tortoiseshell.   What will the offspring look like?  What will I call the babies?   Maine Bugs?   Lady Coons?  Bugsie Torties?  

Unfortunately, Faith is spayed.  So, I guess I will never find out the answer to this intriguing riddle.  




No comments:

Post a Comment